redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Ok, ok, not so much of a complaint, but a come on, WTF...
MC spends almost 3 years "alone", no dates, then on the day he decides to get back in the saddle...
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...
And Stephanie shows up after 2 years, 10 months, and 3 days?
Then Linda gets added into the mix...
All of them, in a span of what, 36 hrs?

And in this short time span, you're supposed to decide MC's love interest without it being a train wreck?
Come on, WTF?

Maybe I'm just agitated from similar playing out in nearly all of these AVNs...idk...but it's gotten, annoying, tired, frustrating...
yet, I keep reading these damn things...:ROFLMAO:

But if all that's not enough, this one twists the knife and pours salt in the wound.
Not only is it a pain in the ass to choose between CeCe and Lexi this early, but after making it somewhat easy to be mad at Stephanie, this freaking letter gets thrown into the mix...

I get it, it's a fictional story, but come on, ease up on the angst, turmoil, and drama will ya...:ROFLMAO:
CeCe and Lexi weren't enough? Had to add in Linda, then wrench Stephanie back in there.

Any way, just had to take a break after the Ch3. Stephanie letter reveal to vent my frustrations before trudging forward to see how this shit show is going to play out. And figure out exactly how many more playthroughs I'm going to need because the CeCe & Lexi throuple doesn't look like it's going to be a thing...:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Heabob

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
MC spends almost 3 years "alone", no dates, then on the day he decides to get back in the saddle...
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...
Stranger things happened. You want to meet people? Go outside and talk with them.
No shit. Several years ago I met by chance three people who I thought I'll never see again in a timeframe of five days. Things happen.

But after all you shouldn't forget LoF is just a story.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...

And in this short time span, you're supposed to decide MC's love interest without it being a train wreck?
Come on, WTF?

Maybe I'm just agitated from similar playing out in nearly all of these AVNs...idk...but it's gotten, annoying, tired, frustrating...

But if all that's not enough, this one twists the knife and pours salt in the wound.
Not only is it a pain in the ass to choose between CeCe and Lexi this early, but after making it somewhat easy to be mad at Stephanie, this freaking letter gets thrown into the mix...

I get it, it's a fictional story, but come on, ease up on the angst, turmoil, and drama will ya...:ROFLMAO:
CeCe and Lexi weren't enough? Had to add in Linda, then wrench Stephanie back in there.

Any way, just had to take a break after the Ch3. Stephanie letter reveal to vent my frustrations before trudging forward to see how this shit show is going to play out. And figure out exactly how many more playthroughs I'm going to need because the CeCe & Lexi throuple doesn't look like it's going to be a thing...:ROFLMAO:
All that angst and you haven't even done the math on all the relationship shenanigans yet ...

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
All that angst and you haven't even done the math on all the relationship shenanigans yet ...
Was it that obvious?... :ROFLMAO:
How dare I do a 1st time blind playthrough without first looking ahead with a mod or walkthrough and doing all the relationship calculus ahead of time...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
You're only one event away from all that math being thrown in your face ^_^

BTW, this is my favorite AVN ... but I still wrote an essay about how nuts it is.
I've already lived this tragedy, don't need it in my adult fiction novels...:ROFLMAO:
Makes me want to go back to the beginning and tell Chris to fuck off, I ain't leaving the house...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
BTW, this is my favorite AVN ... but I still wrote an essay about how nuts it is.
It is "nuts"... Such a rollercoaster (brutal assault on the emotions) no matter what path you choose...
- I get why so many like the Cece path, she's my favorite character, easy to love her, but as a romantic love interest over really close friend, damn that's a hefty burden; easy to carry in a fictional story though...
The story with her as just a friend is tough, feels like you abandon her at the end, but you played your part, it's ok to let her go...
- Stephanie seems to get a bad rap. I completely get her path, it's easy to forgive her, but with less emotional investment (from reader's perspective) story wise than Cece, I get why many find it easy to have the MC just move on from Steph, given the timing of the choice and then needing to justify a decision to yourself...lol Love interest wise, Stephanie's path is probably my favorite, with Cece being 1a, who doesn't want to save the "broken" girl.

The remaining paths...
- Linda's path is good, childhood unrequited love angle and Cece's friend. Ranking wise for me, this is next after Steph/Cece.
- Very close behind, Lexi and/or Holly are obvious. Popstar and Holly(wood) just looking for "normal". Both are really good, not sure why you'd want to split them up though...lol
- Kira and Robin are ok, kind of a throw away as a love interest path. I get why someone might choose Lexi or Holly separately, but splitting up Kira and Robin seems cruel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer and Kpyna

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It is "nuts"... Such a rollercoaster (brutal assault on the emotions) no matter what path you choose...
- I get why so many like the Cece path, she's my favorite character, easy to love her, but as a romantic love interest over really close friend, damn that's a hefty burden; easy to carry in a fictional story though...
The story with her as just a friend is tough, feels like you abandon her at the end, but you played your part, it's ok to let her go...
- Stephanie seems to get a bad rap. I completely get her path, it's easy to forgive her, but with less emotional investment (from reader's perspective) story wise than Cece, I get why many find it easy to have the MC just move on from Steph, given the timing of the choice and then needing to justify a decision to yourself...lol Love interest wise, Stephanie's path is probably my favorite, with Cece being 1a, who doesn't want to save the "broken" girl.

The remaining paths...
- Linda's path is good, childhood unrequited love angle and Cece's friend. Ranking wise for me, this is next after Steph/Cece.
- Very close behind, Lexi and/or Holly are obvious. Popstar and Holly(wood) just looking for "normal". Both are really good, not sure why you'd want to split them up though...lol
- Kira and Robin are ok, kind of a throw away as a love interest path. I get why someone might choose Lexi or Holly separately, but splitting up Kira and Robin seems cruel.
If you split them up and leave one of them alone then yeah, that seems cruel, that's why I reccommend the Kira/MC - Robin/Chris ending. don't leave Robin alone, hook your brother up!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

The remaining paths...
If you split them up and leave one of them alone then yeah, that seems cruel, that's why I reccommend the Kira/MC - Robin/Chris ending. don't leave Robin alone, hook your brother up!
This also applies to the Lexi solo path ... best ending with her is hooking Holly and Chris up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001

Beyu

Nov 1, 2023
For those who have downloaded the latest version, the game already has a help system. If you add other mods, the game will not run. Please back up the main game files

switchbladeog

Mar 24, 2021
Enter Kira and Robin...
Then, meet Cece.
Then Lexi...

Come on, WTF?

i mean come on this is one of the best storys i have seen. would your rather it drag on for way to long.... it so well written.

• Haha
Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
i mean come on this is one of the best storys i have seen. would your rather it drag on for way to long.... it so well written.
I like this one a lot, too. You should see my review...
But that doesn't mean a favorite story is immune to criticism.

It is generally well written, but doesn't have enough confidence in itself to allow the reader to choose the LI after "resolving the past" before moving on... Instead, the story forces moving on before resolving the past. There's even an open task... Not allowing the reader to meet with Steph, resolve the open task, before locking in the LI, it came across as the writer being afraid a reader might not choose anyone other than Steph as a LI...

Last edited:

JustLetMeF()K

May 9, 2022
What the fuck! I don't come to this community for this, but god damn I'm here for it! Of all the games to give me the feels, like literal goosebumps. Cece's story, as the MC plays the guitar for her, hit a nerve with me. Bravo! Better than any self-induced orgasm. First thing after I post this I am going to go find out how best to give this developer my money.

Reactions: Miles.me and txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
What the fuck! I don't come to this community for this, but god damn I'm here for it! Of all the games to give me the feels, like literal goosebumps. Cece's story, as the MC plays the guitar for her, hit a nerve with me. Bravo! Better than any self-induced orgasm. First thing after I post this I am going to go find out how best to give this developer my money.
Totally. We need a LOT of tissues when playing Leap of Faith........ just not for what we expected first.:LOL:

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
This game makes me both sad and conflicted.

Fell in love with Robin straight away because I love her blue eyes, bangs, and her looks overall.

Seems like I have to reject Steph early on to get Robin's path to open up correctly.

Don't really want Kira + Robin together but feel like I'd do it just to be closer to Robin.
I'd rather hook up Chris with Kira just to split them up so I can have Robin all to myself but don't know if it's even possible.

Really like Steph too and hate to break her heart but...

Cece is nice too but feel like doing her path is more out of pity than love, for me at least.

Doing the Lexi path right now even though I'm not that keen on her.
I mean she's nice, popular, and rich but not really my type.

Got up at 4 am today cause I kept thinking about this game and couldn't sleep.
(I rather have a harem than having to chose, pfft).

Too many onions, snif, snif, sob.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This game makes me both sad and conflicted.

Fell in love with Robin straight away because I love her blue eyes, bangs, and her looks overall.

Seems like I have to reject Steph early on to get Robin's path to open up correctly.

Don't really want Kira + Robin together but feel like I'd do it just to be closer to Robin.
I'd rather hook up Chris with Kira just to split them up so I can have Robin all to myself but don't know if it's even possible.

Really like Steph too and hate to break her heart but...

Cece is nice too but feel like doing her path is more out of pity than love, for me at least.

Doing the Lexi path right now even though I'm not that keen on her.
I mean she's nice, popular, and rich but not really my type.

Got up at 4 am today cause I kept thinking about this game and couldn't sleep.
(I rather have a harem than having to chose, pfft).

Too many onions, snif, snif, sob.
That choice on the bench early in chapter 3 is the key to doing a Robin solo path. (more than any other choice in the game) Some paths are harder than others (none are harder than Holly's paths) but most are fairly natural if you pick who you're interested in early and make choices based on that throughout.

There are some choices that make your relationships "technically" stronger or weaker, but those mostly effect dialogue and achievements. I don't actually know if there's anything that can give you a "bad" ending (never having tried to get one), just maybe not the ending you want. (again, pretty much just the Holly path) The only things you can "accidentally" shoot in the foot are Chris' relationships. (and one more time, the Holly path)

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I absolutely loved the story but I will admit that just out of red flags that happened IRL, I rejected Cece. I don't know if the major event would happen if I didn't reject her. In any case the story is just a wonderful rollercoaster of emotions where all the LI's have something unique about them. The only one I wasn't really interested in was Stephanie as that just felt silly even though the story was pretty well constructed. Maybe it's just because I'm not american.

Reactions: Sepey

sfree21

Nov 2, 2023
this game would be perfect if in one playtrough I could bang them all, and go for harem route, all together in rich life cause of Lexi money, I like them all, greedy bastard I am

Reactions: Sepey and redoubt27
4.80 star(s) 572 Votes