Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I know this game has been completed for a while now and I hope there is still someone around that answer my question. I have tried to read through some the thread posts but there is just too many but my question is... Is there a path in this game where Cece does not jump or do all the paths lead to same outcome for Cece jumping off the bridge?
Every path leads to her jumping at a certain point in the game. It's a core part of the story.

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
All the bonus scenes originally had something playing. I don't remember all of them, but the two obvious one are the Christmas scene (yes, you're right) and Cece meeting Nite Dawg, (or however you spell his name) which The End plays when he enters.
Sucks to know that the music got removed for the bonus scenes, really wanted to know what song played during the airplane bonus scene with Lexi and Holly, but oh well. Thanks again for the answer!

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Sucks to know that the music got removed for the bonus scenes, really wanted to know what song played during the airplane bonus scene with Lexi and Holly, but oh well. Thanks again for the answer!
There's a music restoration mod on the first page of this thread.

indeed777

Jul 15, 2018
Thoroughly enjoying this game, but this lady
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is valedictorian of Howard, an HBCU? I realize it's not impossible and has happened before, but when it happened at Morehouse there were CNN articles and the like. Just felt like there would have been a little more of a reaction; I bumped on it a little.

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
Hi all. Just finished making a playlist on Spotify that consists of the songs that played during Lexi's scenes, and the songs that is stated in the game as hers. Also added songs that has female vocals and that fit Lexi's character and story. Think of it as an album that she made after Leap of Faith's events. ;)

Link:

Special shout-out to Elhemeer for his head canon Lexi album that inspired me to create the playlist, and for answering all my questions about the songs. :)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hi all. Just finished making a playlist on Spotify that consists of the songs that played during Lexi's scenes, and the songs that is stated in the game as hers. Also added songs that has female vocals and that fit Lexi's character and story. Think of it as an album that she made after Leap of Faith's events. ;)

Link:

Special shout-out to Elhemeer for his head canon Lexi album that inspired me to create the playlist, and for answering all my questions about the songs. :)
Thanks...

I already had 24 of them saved to my "Liked Songs"

for a non Lexi Specific playlist check out Englen's also on Spotify

• Red Heart
Reactions: StpdMggt

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I'm currently working my way through all of the different paths, but having finished a couple of them, I have to say, a modified version of this could be a very powerful teaching tool. Remove all of the nudity and sex scenes, but keep the basic storyline, and you have something that could be utilized in a High School health class (I think this is too strong for Middle Schoolers, but others may disagree). Certainly, like with some sex ed classes, parents could be prepped ahead of time and choose not to let their kids participate, but I really think this would have a better effect than the typical videos they show with celebrities and suicide attempt survivors simply talking about it after the fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm currently working my way through all of the different paths, but having finished a couple of them, I have to say, a modified version of this could be a very powerful teaching tool. Remove all of the nudity and sex scenes, but keep the basic storyline, and you have something that could be utilized in a High School health class (I think this is too strong for Middle Schoolers, but others may disagree). Certainly, like with some sex ed classes, parents could be prepped ahead of time and choose not to let their kids participate, but I really think this would have a better effect than the typical videos they show with celebrities and suicide attempt survivors simply talking about it after the fact.
I have said this multiple times. It could also be a good tool for friends/family/loved ones of persons suffering from similar issues.

Reactions: swilkes022

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
after "the Cece scene", I was going back here to leave a 0 star review! lucky that I got....some dust in my eyes...and then I finished the next scene and was fine, but damn, don't do that again!

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes