hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Dunno - I booted up the old Win7 system to check. The versions I mentioned run as 64 bit and the log file reports "Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402" and script version 8.0.2. :unsure: I may be missing something here though (I'm not really familiar with which versions of Renpy or Python are compatible with which versions of Windows anymore) and I have no idea if the current version posted here is different from the versions I tried. All I'm saying is that for me the latest version from Steam (as well as the old 1.0c non-steam build) still works fine on Win7 64bit.
Maybe the Windows 7 installation version is not the latest, try looking for the latest updates.

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I'm going to assume Sancho's mod does not work with the latest version? And the search feature on the site keeps giving me errors. I wanna play this but I'm lost without search.
Or am I better off as this game is seemingly gonna take me into depression? :")

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm going to assume Sancho's mod does not work with the latest version? And the search feature on the site keeps giving me errors. I wanna play this but I'm lost without search.
Or am I better off as this game is seemingly gonna take me into depression? :")
At this point, I think the latest version has the DLC, which includes a walkthrough, plus behind-the-scenes stuff and Drifty commentary.

If you want to hear the original soundtrack of the game, the "Music Restoration Mod" should work, but it's a bit complicated, so you need to read the installation instructions.

But yea, Sancho's mod never worked with the DLC version of the game.

Reactions: bat2897

bat2897

May 5, 2017
At this point, I think the latest version has the DLC, which includes a walkthrough, plus behind-the-scenes stuff and Drifty commentary.

If you want to hear the original soundtrack of the game, the "Music Restoration Mod" should work, but it's a bit complicated, so you need to read the installation instructions.

But yea, Sancho's mod never worked with the DLC version of the game.

Yeap thanks I figured that out. I'm sitting this one out for a while until I'm mentally ready for emotional crying boners xD

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes