divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
id be open to pay for it as a game from steam or epic games which is not possible considering it includes incest, but that would solve the problem of any updates as a whole because i can just download it and if there are any updates, the launcher takes care of that.
but the dev only cares about subscriptions and not one-time payments. the one thing why they are actually successful is the fact that the market for good lewd games simply is scarce af. if they would have any competition the game probably would be finished. But there is no one out there who is able to create a game like this, keep up the quality and continue updating the games.
if there is one in 50 games that is decent, the dev sees the money flowing in and starts milking the shit out of it. "he made it".
Lot's of incest games on Steam.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I've always wondered if developers really make as much as is shown on Patreon or Subscribestar?
Do these platforms take a % of their revenue? I'm trying to understand this because for example you release a game on Steam that even if it's good won't make as much money in a few months as Summertime Saga does in a month, is there a catch somewhere?

Oct 30, 2018
I've always wondered if developers really make as much as is shown on Patreon or Subscribestar?
Do these platforms take a % of their revenue? I'm trying to understand this because for example you release a game on Steam that even if it's good won't make as much money in a few months as Summertime Saga does in a month, is there a catch somewhere?
former developer here. yes, what you see is what they get/take home. the deduction from patreon is already removed from the earnings you see on their 'About' page, beside the paid members count.

edit: you need to deduct the paypal fee after that too.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
What exactly is remade. The content that is there seems to be the same???
More or less, a couple of new scenes, and even if the game is the same graphically speaking, it's on a new engine. Also, the game would never end because he's planning to forever add new things (but I don't see that happening anyway).

So, for now, he will re-release old content with some new twist until he reached where the original game was. It's gonna be a very long time before we have real new content.

Aug 22, 2017
More or less, a couple of new scenes, and even if the game is the same graphically speaking, it's on a new engine. Also, the game would never end because he's planning to forever add new things (but I don't see that happening anyway).

So, for now, he will re-release old content with some new twist until he reached where the original game was. It's gonna be a very long time before we have real new content.
That honestly kills any desire to retry this game. Oh well

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Yes. Mom will be getting updated scenes slowly with the coming partial tech updates.
There's gonna be 1 updated Debbie scene next update (potentially).

If you want info like that or spoilers I suggest following the art streams or going on their discord.
Oh ok, Thnx. Im in DCs discord server but cant find much things cuz its a mess.

• Haha

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019

so currently the remake has less content than the original?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes