TheNateVibez

Sep 7, 2024
I'm getting this error all I did was download recent from mega

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
File "game/scripts/core/config.rpy", line 184, in <module>
NameError: name 'app' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 602, in finish_load
File "renpy/ast.py", line 878, in early_execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
SummertimeSaga
Sat Sep 21 09:41:57 2024

• Wow
Reactions: Budman 1959

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm getting this error all I did was download recent from mega

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 602, in finish_load
File "renpy/ast.py", line 878, in early_execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
SummertimeSaga
Sat Sep 21 09:41:57 2024
To confirm:

I see that you said that all you did was download recent from Mega - but to be sure:
  • Are you attempting to use any mod/patch/pack/anything added?
  • Did you delete the extracted files and extract a second time to see if it was just a bad decompress from the zip?
  • Did you delete everything (the extracted files and the zip) and attempt to download a second time (either from Mega or from a different link) and try again?
To let you know - I just downloaded from Mega, unzipped, and double-clicked the exe. No problems.

• Haha

AstroMJ6969

May 2, 2024
If DC don't want to finish the game why don't he hire people and Make the game be big as his vision wants so he can add a ton of stuff because the way he going he might die and leave us with many characters who have unfinished stories and he should remember people don't live forever

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If DC don't want to finish the game why don't he hire people and Make the game be big as his vision wants so he can add a ton of stuff because the way he going he might die and leave us with many characters who have unfinished stories and he should remember people don't live forever
Wow, really? You're making the argument that because he might someday die, he should hire a bunch of people because the game would suffer from his death? Priorities, man. Priorities.

• Haha
Aug 24, 2020
According to DC, this update, which would come on the last day of this month is purely UI + 2 Debbie scenes (either redone or one new). So none of the mini games are being added back lol which was in the roadmap.

Next update or two will fully focus on Debbie but DC also said if he can, the team will try to add eve storyline. I'm assuming at least two more years to add everything back at the pace scammer cookie is going in...

And I know one person here has the super detailed task list, has it actually progressed or has it been in a stall for some time?

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
Hey i never played this game before. I should play the "Before Tech Update" version, right? I downloaded both versions and it looks like the New one has better scenes but the Old one has more of them so im not sure.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
According to DC, this update, which would come on the last day of this month is purely UI + 2 Debbie scenes (either redone or one new). So none of the mini games are being added back lol which was in the roadmap.

Next update or two will fully focus on Debbie but DC also said if he can, the team will try to add eve storyline. I'm assuming at least two more years to add everything back at the pace scammer cookie is going in...

And I know one person here has the super detailed task list, has it actually progressed or has it been in a stall for some time?
LOL this shit is going to take years to catch up,new content in 2027.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes