J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
possible that 15 is end but highly unlikely.

abi has left town, marilyn is option later.
Personally I agree that it will be much later. John is too dangerous and powerful an enemy for MC to deal with in just one or two more parts, unless he's going to take the quick route (kill him before he has to move because her aunt's health reasons), but after all that effort pointing out Malcolm's disappearance, that hooded woman's mistery, John's dirty business, the Baker sisters' curious past, etcetera, I find it unlikely that Orb will resort to that quick route that would probably lead to MC's early arrest and not to a future together with Nicole.

I don't know Orb's actual plans, but taking into account the current narrative pace of AML, I think that the game will reach Part 20 at least. And the end of the game will most likely involve quite a few alternative endings depending on the different choices the player has made throughout AML. In this regard, I consider AML to probably have at least 6 alternative endings: two (one with low Nicole corruption points and one with high Nicole corruption numbers) for each main route of the game (Chloe is MC's faithful girlfriend; Chloe is no longer MC's girlfriend; and Chloe Is Strange routes).

However, if these alternative endings take into account other possible game variables (Marilyn relationship points, whether MC has cum inside Nicole enough times to impregnate her, whether or not he trusts Silvia, etcetera), the possibilities of those possible different endings increase exponentially.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Personally I agree that it will be much later. John is too dangerous and powerful an enemy for MC to deal with in just one or two more parts, unless he's going to take the quick route (kill him before he has to move because her aunt's health reasons), but after all that effort pointing out Malcolm's disappearance, that hooded woman's mistery, John's dirty business, the Baker sisters' curious past, etcetera, I find it unlikely that Orb will resort to that quick route that would probably lead to MC's early arrest and not to a future together with Nicole.

I don't know Orb's actual plans, but taking into account the current narrative pace of AML, I think that the game will reach Part 20 at least. And the end of the game will most likely involve quite a few alternative endings depending on the different choices the player has made throughout AML. In this regard, I consider AML to probably have at least 6 alternative endings: two (one with low Nicole corruption points and one with high Nicole corruption numbers) for each main route of the game (Chloe is MC's faithful girlfriend; Chloe is no longer MC's girlfriend; and Chloe Is Strange routes).

However, if these alternative endings take into account other possible game variables (Marilyn relationship points, whether MC has cum inside Nicole enough times to impregnate her, whether or not he trusts Silvia, etcetera), the possibilities of those possible different endings increase exponentially.
I agree and I have a feeling the ending for 'A Mother's Love' will be much later because we still have a lot of mystery to solve like the stuff you mentioned and I doubt that Orb will want to finish this story fast. I really like how you mentioned the option to kill John fast and leave the other mysteries unsolved has potential and it will most likely give a bad ending and MC (Us) & Nicole won't have a future together. The "killing John" option will most likely lead to a "Game Over" screen like if we choose the option to "Perform sex" with Nicole in Day One.

I also agree that AML will have multiple endings. In regards to how many, I'm not sure but I can say we will have a Romantic/Happy ending where MC (Us) and Nicole are happily married with their newborn baby and have a fantastic sex life and John is in prison. And an ending where Nicole's sexual drive is very high for MC (Us) for players who have very high corruption points for Nicole.

I definitely can speak for everyone here that we want a happily ever after ending for MC (Us) and Nicole. I really hope Orb will have a honeymoon part for MC (US) & Nicole. I want to see our romantic and sex scenes during MC (Us) & Nicole's honeymoon and I'm sure that it will be hot and lovely to play through it! :love: :love: :love:

The game master

May 19, 2022
I agree and I have a feeling the ending for 'A Mother's Love' will be much later because we still have a lot of mystery to solve like the stuff you mentioned and I doubt that Orb will want to finish this story fast. I really like how you mentioned the option to kill John fast and leave the other mysteries unsolved has potential and it will most likely give a bad ending and MC (Us) & Nicole won't have a future together. The "killing John" option will most likely lead to a "Game Over" screen like if we choose the option to "Perform sex" with Nicole in Day One.

I also agree that AML will have multiple endings. In regards to how many, I'm not sure but I can say we will have a Romantic/Happy ending where MC (Us) and Nicole are happily married with their newborn baby and have a fantastic sex life and John is in prison. And an ending where Nicole's sexual drive is very high for MC (Us) for players who have very high corruption points for Nicole.

I definitely can speak for everyone here that we want a happily ever after ending for MC (Us) and Nicole. I really hope Orb will have a honeymoon part for MC (US) & Nicole. I want to see our romantic and sex scenes during MC (Us) & Nicole's honeymoon and I'm sure that it will be hot and lovely to play through it! :love: :love: :love:
But it would be also good if we could touched abi

Reactions: Hans98

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I have loved this game for awhile. Nicole is a version of what I've pictured as a dream woman before I even came across the game. However, the reveal has me head slapping. How can you "make" an adult male, regardless how newly adult he is, move? Why would his parents be ok with the Dad permanently leaving town while his wife works it off for an unknown amount of time??? We knew it was leading to John going after the MC's mom, but this was so weak. This just lost me completely. It's like watching a realistic drama show for 8 seasons and then the season 8 finale they throw in an Alien abduction

Teacher2214

Jan 7, 2024
This game may have more than one ending and may last longer, maybe we can see that Mc, nicole or both are dirty in a dirtier way instead of commitment to love.

For example, Nicole went to the sea with mc on her first vacation, and college teenagers met, they found Nicole very sexy, they liked her very much, if you want to turn to mc and talk about nicole, my friends and I can fuck her for days.

And they said that when this is over, he will need a wheelchair, maybe after mc and Nicole have children, they will want something more exciting, such as sharing desire exhibitionism, having group sex or fucking him to teenagers or seniors, I think this game will have many ways and exciting goals.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
This game may have more than one ending and may last longer, maybe we can see that Mc, nicole or both are dirty in a dirtier way instead of commitment to love.

For example, Nicole went to the sea with mc on her first vacation, and college teenagers met, they found Nicole very sexy, they liked her very much, if you want to turn to mc and talk about nicole, my friends and I can fuck her for days.

And they said that when this is over, he will need a wheelchair, maybe after mc and Nicole have children, they will want something more exciting, such as sharing desire exhibitionism, having group sex or fucking him to teenagers or seniors, I think this game will have many ways and exciting goals.
I hate to burst your bubble but this will not happen because OrbOrigin has said before that Nicole only has eyes for MC (Us). Making their relationship exclusive to both of them.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In part 12 does breaking up with Chloe start the ntr path or does she just become less relevant to the story?
nope, not ntr if mc leaves her and she jumps on fatman's dick. she will have very relevant point later.

4.30 star(s) 218 Votes