wcl666

Jul 27, 2022
There was this , some guy used ChatGPT to translate the game to his native language and shared the link. There was also other source but I cannot remember where I saw it, sorry

Not sure if that could help you
Ok I got the game but it's in Russian, NO BIGGIE! Thanks king

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
When Tali first meets AMI, AMI says "I can mount and show a short collaboration of videos..."

I don't think "collaboration" is the word you use here. It should be "compilation".

Oqukor

Jul 23, 2022
How does one use their saves from the older versions of the game in the new version of the game?.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
How does one use their saves from the older versions of the game in the new version of the game?.
Answer.
Nothing for episode 1. It's better to start over. Because the author is redoing the code. Because of this, old saves may conflict with the update.
For the 2nd episode. The author promised that we can choose the beginning. So we can only wait.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Sooooo this game isn't actually complete? Aside from the BAD endings there does not appear to be a Good ending as I don't consider a cliffhanger as an ending... Or did I miss a good ending?

mtb4two

Aug 17, 2021
Sooooo this game isn't actually complete? Aside from the BAD endings there does not appear to be a Good ending as I don't consider a cliffhanger as an ending... Or did I miss a good ending?
by any chance do you have a save that has bear or everything unlocked I would be really thankful to you cant trigger bear

4.70 star(s) 151 Votes