JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
With a title like this, kinda expecting a phone to ring, and someone on the other end asking what's my favorite scary movie. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Aug 30, 2024
HOLY FUCK!!!! OOH MY GOD!! THIS IS A POSION GAME!!" JESUS CHRIST!! Didnt even SEE IT UNTIL I FUCKING PLAYED IT FOR FIRST TIME LMAO !!! HOLY FUUUUUUCKK!!!! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAA :4Head::4Head::4Head::4Head:

Dyx

May 8, 2018
... did you literally not look at the description or the sample pictures?
literally every single one is seemingly a different male fucking.
and you can see multiple guys raping a girl in one of the sample pictures.
and the plot is LITERALLY a gang of murderers gang raping a female basketball team

anyways, I am clearly not the target audience here. so I am out of here.
Well, I see the pictures, I see the description, but I don't understand either. It all depends on who we play as, and THIS IS NOT IN THE TAGS OR THE DESCRIPTION. If it's one of the bandits, then the "share" tag is quite appropriate. If, for example, some guy who had a relationship with one of these girls, then the ntr tag... If it's one of the girls, then in some cases (if she had a boyfriend, but in the end she liked what was happening), ntr is also appropriate...

Reactions: jazz154
Jul 3, 2017
They're actually going to charge for this dogshit "translation" again, huh? No proper line breaks, not even an attempt at editing the absolute gibberish. Nice. VNR and Atlas produced better MTL like 10 years ago.