DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't get me wrong I like Victoria but there are too many sex scenes about her
It's not a new scenes. He mentioned hes adding animation to an old scene. Probably the naked scene where she visits the house (that's available later as mayor as a regular choice) with the added fact she now can be fucked before bed (like Liandra, Beth, Gwynneth ect...) so it's not a new scene. Just an upgrade.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can't you see the hints?
There blond... sorry mate that dosent mean they are related. No one has mentioned it & I feel like it would have been by now. Also I dont even think Tinkerer originally planned for Birgitte to be added (hence them being "generic" blonde giantesses) but the fanbase asked for another giant so he gave us an extra 1 to fill out the Hilde update. Otherwise it would JUST be Hilde & more Frida, nothing new.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about her being a mommy, I wonder if she dropped kids before like Luthien
Honestly I hope not. Only because I'm looking at the current Book space & potential Book space compared to the girls we KNOW are to be added & the most most likley (as in mentioned in game/by Tinkerer: I'm not getting into the wishlist right now so help me peopel o_O).

Adding another impromptu family member would lessen the space & yes I know people will say "Tinkerer can expand the book as much as he wants" but hes mentioned hes worried about data space. I really dont want PQ2 to be this game PART 2... :(

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's no need to be sarcastic or rude about this
Who was being sarcastic??? and I don't know what you thought was rude but I assure you nothing I wrote was intended to be rude!

PS I was deadly serious about not predicting failure BTW, one of the phrases I live by is "Nothing is impossible, there are only things that haven't been done YET".
I dislike discussions speculating about things Tinkerer WILL/WON'T do (we'll discover those in due course, frankly they only serve to stifle creativity), much better to talk about things Tinkerer COULD/MIGHT do (discussions that might inspire Tinkerer to new heights).

Last edited:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
potential Book space compared to the girls we KNOW are to be added & the most likely (as in mentioned in game/by Tinkerer
Can you remind me which ones? I know we're getting Daiyu and a Dwarf girl for certain. But didn't he mention an Orc girl, and maybe a vampire daughter?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can you remind me which ones? I know we're getting Daiyu and a Dwarf girl for certain. But didn't he mention an Orc girl, and maybe a vampire daughter?
There was rumors about black goblin, orc and Cath - duke daughter and bandit.
Sure I miss something, or maybe mashup
Correct me if I'm wrong but Daiyu & Dwarf came from Tinkerer chat IIRC, everything else is pure Fan speculation... (many of which poopoo Mrs Miller even though she is better that all of them :p)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but Daiyu & Dwarf came from Tinkerer chat IIRC, everything else is pure Fan speculation... (many of which poopoo Mrs Miller even though she is better that all of them :p)
Cath is from Tinkerer in chat, too. Technically cave goblin and orc as well, though those have lower probability. The Baron's daughter is mentioned in dialogue, and I think his wife though I can't recall it, but we don't know if they will actually show up...Cath may well be one of them. Catgirl and piggirl "pets" for the Tower dungeon were in a recent poll, but being in a poll doesn't mean they will be added...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Cath is from Tinkerer in chat, too. Technically cave goblin and orc as well, though those have lower probability. The Baron's daughter is mentioned in dialogue, and I think his wife though I can't recall it, but we don't know if they will actually show up...Cath may well be one of them. Catgirl and piggirl "pets" for the Tower dungeon were in a recent poll, but being in a poll doesn't mean they will be added...
Damagus answered for me. And much more comprehensive than I could manage.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Daiyu was on the poll & is a strong contender for the game. The dwarf girl is said she will sell rune weapons in Greyport which would be cool! These 2 are the strongest for inclusion.

All bellow are closer to speculation but not confrimed:

Dhampir or Gargoyle daughter was discussed but Tinkerer is very hesitant to add anymore content that might get Patreon on his case again. Honestly I prefer the Dahmapir myself (I even wrote a fan plotline) but honestly the lileyhood of getting this character is closer to non :(

Orc is a mabey. She was brought up in cheats & He mentioned a possible Badlands area for the Orcs south of the map so mabey, not holding my breath tho. The Cave Goblin is the only Goblin girl not in the haram yet so would suck not to finish the "collection". She is a stronger contender than the Orc I think.

Two new pets. Currently the poll was for a Piggy & Catgirl. But they would just birth piglets & kittens that MC can sell to Harold.

Cath/Baron's daughter. Her arc is strongly linked with the Bandits & hinted at all the way back in Roderick's story in The Election. Would suck to not see that come to fruition. In her note to Roderick Cath is planning to use him & the bandits to overthrow the Baron. We also know the Baron has a daughter (mentioned in Rosy's questline). I strongly believe this is the same person.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For clarity's sake. there is a difference between postulating and actually having them on the ToDo list. He's said he's planning on doing Daiyu & Dwarf I'm confident of that, I'm not so confident that he said he's doing any of the others (hence Fan speculation).
Sure Cath is in the game (Bandits letter) but that doesn't necessarily mean she will be present as anything but a distant shadowy nemisis unless Tinkerer has actually said it... this is another reason why I dislike "discussions" theorising about what he "will"/"won't" do, it makes it very difficult to tell facts from speculation.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
For clarity's sake. there is a difference between postulating and actually having them on the ToDo list. He's said he's planning on doing Daiyu & Dwarf I'm confident of that, I'm not so confident that he said he's doing any of the others (hence Fan speculation).
Sure Cath is in the game (Bandits letter) but that doesn't necessarily mean she will be present as anything but a distant shadowy nemisis unless Tinkerer has actually said it... this is another reason why I dislike "discussions" theorising about what he "will"/"won't" do, it makes it very difficult to tell facts from speculation.
He also saidh has plans for the baron and baroness

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Daiyu is probably taken from Lin Daiyu, a main character in
Lin Daiyu (林黛玉; Lín Dàiyù; Lin Tai-yu; 'Blue-black Jade')
Jia Baoyu's younger first cousin and his true love. She is the daughter of Lin Ruhai (林如海), an official in the lucrative Yangzhou salt commission, and Lady Jia Min (賈敏), Baoyu's paternal aunt. She is an icon of spirituality and intelligence: beautiful, sentimental, sarcastic, self-assured, an accomplished poet, but subject to fits of jealousy

that's interesting

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who was being sarcastic??? and I don't know what you thought was rude but I assure you nothing I wrote was intended to be rude!

PS I was deadly serious about not predicting failure BTW, one of the phrases I live by is "Nothing is impossible, there are only things that haven't been done YET".
I dislike discussions speculating about things Tinkerer WILL/WON'T do (we'll discover those in due course, frankly they only serve to stifle creativity), much better to talk about things Tinkerer COULD/MIGHT do (discussions that might inspire Tinkerer to new heights).
What's wrong with talking about speculations? We don't know whether Tinkerer will do them or not

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
There blond... sorry mate that dosent mean they are related. No one has mentioned it & I feel like it would have been by now. Also I dont even think Tinkerer originally planned for Birgitte to be added (hence them being "generic" blonde giantesses) but the fanbase asked for another giant so he gave us an extra 1 to fill out the Hilde update. Otherwise it would JUST be Hilde & more Frida, nothing new.
There's also the fact that she wears a similar type of bikini as her unlike Frida & Hilde

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What's wrong with talking about speculations? We don't know whether Tinkerer will do them or not
What part of the two posts where I clearly stated my reasoning has confused you??? Are you just trying to troll me?
(Here's a hint, you quoted one of them)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There's also the fact that she wears a similar type of bikini as her unlike Frida & Hilde
Again, IMO, that probably because they were just generic background sprites before Tinkerer gave the masses Birgitte. Clothing in a sprite dosent mean nothing. Otherwise Danghdangh, Tankh & Grug are also all related (for example). The only person who can confirm this would be Tinkerer, but I think your looking a lil too deep into that...

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes