madyo

Sep 12, 2019
1726112600621.png
i found this and downloaded this, i wanna ask if theres other mod that adds more content other than this(add more animation like this or etc)
ifound the discord and most of the mod only slightly change something beside the mod thaat added strugle system, anyone know other mod? pls tag me

Reactions: Magister Masquerade

garryjkj123

Nov 17, 2022
Holy... there's so much things to uncover. First of all, as a first time player, which should i download? Second of all, do anyone have the latest 100% save file?

Apr 21, 2022
I'm having an issue with a bug where events aren't registered as resolved after I've cleared them. Specifically with NPC rescue events, so I can't unlock any shopkeepers or vendors. Has anyone else encountered this or is it just me?

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
I'm having an issue with a bug where events aren't registered as resolved after I've cleared them. Specifically with NPC rescue events, so I can't unlock any shopkeepers or vendors. Has anyone else encountered this or is it just me?
Not sure about bugs, but there is only one shopkeeper/vendor, the witch girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
just started the NoREro mod and it seems to be literally impossible to escape from some basic enemies? I get literally half a second of struggle out every like 5-10 seconds, so the stamina bar just slowly empties back down again

Cromunista

Apr 13, 2020
Hello lads. Anyone know how to resolve this bug? When you need to save the witch from the 2 big convicts, after the "cutscene" ends the event starts again. Kill or spare the dudes doesen't change the outcome.

Reactions: MadKitten

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hello lads. Anyone know how to resolve this bug? When you need to save the witch from the 2 big convicts, after the "cutscene" ends the event starts again. Kill or spare the dudes doesen't change the outcome.
Done on purpose. It allows you to see both outcomes any time, but playing an event once actually unlocks witch shop in town area.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
1726467642659.png
is it intended that i cant save nun here? i try pressing e or swing my weapon to them but i still cant save them, anyone know?

MadKitten

Mar 12, 2023
is it intended that i cant save nun here? i try pressing e or swing my weapon to them but i still cant save them, anyone know?
As far as i know, nope, i couldnt save them neither, and still got enough Karma for Alt ending
There is more places in game later on where you wont be able to interact with background animated chars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.50 star(s) 84 Votes