3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
No. They aren't. as futanari is Japanese for Hermaphrodite, NOT trans. Funny how they're all up in their feels, culturally expropriating Japanese language to push their ideology. But, as we all have been told, Asians are just "white-adjacent" so fuck them.
expropriate verb
1 : to deprive of possession or proprietary rights

2 : to transfer (the property of another) to one's own possession

Don't think you are using that word right. Which is funny because you are mad about somebody using a word incorrectly.

Also you keep saying "they" like a groups attacking you, You are punching air man nobodys trying to covert you to a gay femboy or some shit man calm down. Then you went into some weird racial rant for no reason too? Definition of words can change, especially if its a different language that you don't naturally speak.

This sites tag is literally "futa/trans" to avoid this pedantic shit. Regardless of a pussy you still want a chick + a dick, a common denominator between the two.

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
I just finished it. I really enjoy these types of games. They are fun and usually erotic. This one would be awesome if it expanded upon aspects like outfits or basic customization like hair/skin tone etc. The fact that you cannot adjust the camera was my main disappointment.

Reactions: Misalton

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MilkingTimeFutanariIdleProfit-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Actually, and it may just be semantics but, if she has a dick and pussy then she is technically a hermaphrodite. Now are the terms "hermaphrodite" and "futa" interchangeable? I'll leave that up to others to decide.
The reason herm wouldn't apply is because it would be a technical irregularity and both organs don't work to full efficiency etc. Like where in some games where Futanari are completely normal sometimes even superior and have full functionality like being able to fertilize and ovulate. Those are true Herms.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes