4.50 star(s) 285 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
To start, I am mostly one of those who likes to read, but sometimes I have doubts. I read that there is a mini harem. Who are part of the mini harem? And how do I get to that route? Thanks in advance.
no clue where you got that info about a "mini harem" - i can't remember us doing anything which would be worth to be called "harem" even in the slightest :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The MC can end up having Melody (actual relationship) and then 2 other girls who are allowed sometimes to be with the MC (Sophia and Xianne). It's not a "perfect" ending, but it's possible. So technically I guess you could say it's sort of what Otaku describes. But it's not really a harem, though. It's a relationship with Melody only, with occasional sex including the other two when Melody specifically allows it. That's not actually a harem, so you're right. I did know what he was referring to, however.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To start, I am mostly one of those who likes to read, but sometimes I have doubts. I read that there is a mini harem. Who are part of the mini harem? And how do I get to that route? Thanks in advance.
no clue where you got that info about a "mini harem" - i can't remember us doing anything which would be worth to be called "harem" even in the slightest :unsure:
that miniharem appears if allows melody to have sex with sophie and xianne hooks up with fi and mc fucks both and then melody joins in, not any kind of ending but possibly to get few scenes of miniharem before inevitable.

Reactions: Hyperserver

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The MC can end up having Melody (actual relationship) and then 2 other girls who are allowed sometimes to be with the MC (Sophia and Xianne). It's not a "perfect" ending, but it's possible. So technically I guess you could say it's sort of what Otaku describes. But it's not really a harem, though. It's a relationship with Melody only, with occasional sex including the other two when Melody specifically allows it. That's not actually a harem, so you're right. I did know what he was referring to, however.
that miniharem appears if allows melody to have sex with sophie and xianne hooks up with fi and mc fucks both and then melody joins in, not any kind of ending but possibly to get few scenes of miniharem before inevitable.
Except that those are hookups that don't lead to long term stuff

Sofi and Xi do fall in love and get married which confirms that all playtime with MC and Mel is over.

• Hey there
Reactions: OtakuBabywooo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Except that those are hookups that don't lead to long term stuff

Sofi and Xi do fall in love and get married which confirms that all playtime with MC and Mel is over.
Right....? Did I not say that it was only a relationship with Melody, with hookups with Sophia and Xianne only when Melody allowed it? I don't see how what you're saying conflicts with what I already said.

OtakuBabywooo

Apr 29, 2023
So I misunderstood a comment I read, maybe it was referring to a mini harem in the course of the story, but obviously it doesn't end like that in the end.
So my question would be
what are the routes and who does he stay with in each one of them?
Thanks in advance

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So I misunderstood a comment I read, maybe it was referring to a mini harem in the course of the story, but obviously it doesn't end like that in the end.
So my question would be
what are the routes and who does he stay with in each one of them?
Thanks in advance
The pdf walkthrough in the OP, can walk you through all of the available paths and endings.

• Hey there

OtakuBabywooo

Apr 29, 2023
didn't say it'd lead, just that is as close as can get to harem and it's just few sexfilled scenes before inevitable.
It sounds like they are concubines but in reality they would be like lovers, as it says above they do not have a future, as in ancient times, meaning they would not be part of the royal harem, but only occasional lovers for the moment, but that's good hahaha, I just wanted to confirm if there was a combination, thanks for the information

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It sounds like they are concubines but in reality they would be like lovers, as it says above they do not have a future, as in ancient times, meaning they would not be part of the royal harem, but only occasional lovers for the moment, but that's good hahaha, I just wanted to confirm if there was a combination, thanks for the information
there is but still short. melody is/was starlet of this game.

• Hey there

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I just gotta ask, when your doing melody route and let her play with Sophia, wouldent that be considered NTR? i mean sure its something you can avoid but its still part of the game if you want it to be.

Not talking about first or even second lesbian scene but when Melody tells Sophia that she and MC has been seeing one another for a little time meaning they are in a relationship at that point, but it still ends up with both girls eating one another out right after she says that, it just dident really make sense to me and even if your on a 100% solo route with Melody and has Sophias route locked (not on her route) they still have sex very very late game where Melody says she knows its worng and shes betrayinig MC.....you cant really say its not NTR can ya....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just gotta ask, when your doing melody route and let her play with Sophia, wouldent that be considered NTR? i mean sure its something you can avoid but its still part of the game if you want it to be.
well their friendship predate mc and if allows then not ntr.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
well their friendship predate mc and if allows then not ntr.
No it dosent, friendship is not a sexual relationship which is what they have MC even walks in on them and sure he accepts it and just say "no harm done" which on is own is awfull considering MC is a faithfull type of guy considering hes past with the ex, so theres no way he should just accept that and Melody knows its worng and she still does it untill she gets cought and then she promiss to stop doing it....everything is behind MCs back while hes in a relationship with Melody, clear cut NTR if you ask me.

It gets even more crazy when Sophia talks with Melody after it and she thinks "Melody clearly dont know we had sex to" which they never had in my playthrough...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It gets even more crazy when Sophia talks with Melody after it and she thinks "Melody clearly dont know we had sex to" which they never had in my playthrough...
that's just text bug which never got fixed.

4.50 star(s) 285 Votes