Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
man i have the same problem
I'm not sure with which girl you are having problems. But here is what you will need to do according to the hints that I see:

Ashley: Go to her room at 15:00 during the week and help her with her biology homework.
Veronica: Give her a chore at 10:00 (during the week), check on her at noon, then have dinner with the girls at 18:00.
Go to her bedroom at 23:00.
Claire: Help her with her morning yoga (weekdays) at 06:00.
Go to sleep before midnight, sleep naked, leave the door open and set your alarm clock for 08:00.
Sophia: Go to the health club and help her with her workouts weekdays at 15:00.
Emma: Go to the park at 09:00 and join her in jogging.
Go to the coffee shop at 16:00.

austincito

Aug 2, 2024
I'm not sure with which girl you are having problems. But here is what you will need to do according to the hints that I see:

Ashley: Go to her room at 15:00 during the week and help her with her biology homework.
Veronica: Give her a chore at 10:00 (during the week), check on her at noon, then have dinner with the girls at 18:00.
Go to her bedroom at 23:00.
Claire: Help her with her morning yoga (weekdays) at 06:00.
Go to sleep before midnight, sleep naked, leave the door open and set your alarm clock for 08:00.
Sophia: Go to the health club and help her with her workouts weekdays at 15:00.
Emma: Go to the park at 09:00 and join her in jogging.
Go to the coffee shop at 16:00.
I want to go into Claire's room but it always says that is closed

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I want to go into Claire's room but it always says that is closed
You can only do that at midnight, if you are trying to do Claire's Nightcrawler event (achievement #10 for her). In order to help her with her yoga, you need to go to the rooftop.

Reactions: TheDevian

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Playing again (after a long absence), and can't seem to give Veronica the Maid Outfit. Whenever I can find her in her room (the hints say that's where I need to do it), either the door is locked, and I can't unlock it, or that option isn't available (as in, it's not even there, not just greyed out).
HELP?!?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Playing again (after a long absence), and can't seem to give Veronica the Maid Outfit. Whenever I can find her in her room (the hints say that's where I need to do it), either the door is locked, and I can't unlock it, or that option isn't available (as in, it's not even there, not just greyed out).
HELP?!?
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you! I was looking for a menu option. That hadn't occurred to me.
You're welcome. And in almost every instance, there won't be a menu option appearing. It's similar to the intro when you had to buy milk for Claire and give it to her in the kitchen. Some items in the inventory are automatic, while others are point-and-click. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do the Cosplay Collectibles just randomly pop up, even after you've collected them from a location?
No, they aren't randomized, but they are tiered, meaning that you need to unlock the clothed collectable in order to unlock a nude collectable. Once they've been added to your gallery, you won't find the same one a second time or at a different location.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 257 Votes