LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
is there any guide for chapter 7?
There are very few decisions in this game that lock you out of content and when they do its a clearly labelled no. The choices are more like vibe selectors that alter the tone of the story rather than the outcome. So when playing just pick what feels good to you and the story will still go in the same direction as everyone else but with a tone thats unique to your preference.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
There are very few decisions in this game that lock you out of content and when they do its a clearly labelled no. The choices are more like vibe selectors that alter the tone of the story rather than the outcome. So when playing just pick what feels good to you and the story will still go in the same direction as everyone else but with a tone thats unique to your preference.
follow your heart's content in other words ;)

leizja

Mar 31, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question: Can I be with Brooke at the same time as being with the girls, or will the older one get upset?

And another thing, can someone explain what the image at the end of each chapter is? 1720954432330.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi guys, I have a question: Can I be with Brooke at the same time as being with the girls, or will the older one get upset?

And another thing, can someone explain what the image at the end of each chapter is? View attachment 3959875
What do you mean the image at the end of each chapter?

The explanation of the number of images in each row is right below the scribbled out area at the top.

Reactions: naughtyroad

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
Took me ages to finally try it, but goddamn, love that game, writing is top notch, and while it took me some time to 'adjust' to the girls appearances, love 'em now, it's just unique in a good way.

But the writing... just finished Ch.3, the scene where Macy dreams about her argument with Charlotte... ouch...
Welcome to the party friend. And word of advice : brace yourself.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Guide has been updated with Chapter 6!

Here is the Official Point Guide for the game, now containing chapter 6 (Please don't suddenly delete the link out of nowhere this time F95 mods, thank you.)

As usual, and described in the guide too, Naughty and I recommend to play the game without any sort of Walkthrough/Guide for the best experience.

Whether you decide to use this or not, have fun with this great game!
Please redo this ... without the fucking awful unreadable font!

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Finally finished the update, CH.7 sure was huge, but shit, the feels, went all-in with Macy and Denise, and ignored the advances from the others (while still being nice), and damn, the improvised wedding, THE night for Denise, while everybody gets the best they can anyway, and even teared a bit with the discussion Macy has with her mom... also was wary about the 'forced' encounters with Sierra/Zahra, but it went great in the end.

One of the best AVN for me, definitely, thanks naughtyroad !

Edit: Also have to add, that's one of the rare polyamorous relationship that a dev seems to get right.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 489 Votes