disp_acc

Jul 18, 2022
It is in the discord chanel. It has it's own room. there is also always some acompanying sentence where Naughty is resuming his week of work. I can always repost it here if need be, but I prefer to redirect the flow of people to the original source.

The discord link is in the OP.
Being someone who doesn't want a Discord account posting the progress report is being appreciated, while directing people to the source of the info makes a lot of sense. We have to be patient in waiting for the next release since all that great story doesn't materialize by Naughty snapping their fingers:). I guess close to the release the progress report might be posted here more often? If not that's ok, too.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Being someone who doesn't want a Discord account posting the progress report is being appreciated, while directing people to the source of the info makes a lot of sense. We have to be patient in waiting for the next release since all that great story doesn't materialize by Naughty snapping their fingers:). I guess close to the release the progress report might be posted here more often? If not that's ok, too.
Just for you. I much prefer to post the chart for you than to shut up people claiming, dead or milking. This chart is dated from last Wednesday. Like I said there is an accompanying word from Naughty about his week of work. That I won't post. And also join the discord to get it every week. the discord links are in the OP.

1720954432330.png

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?? I don't know why you're deflecting so hard. It's obviously clear what the intention is no matter what pretty words you choose to cover it up. From the parallels of the bible art of the daughters seducing their father that you allude to several several times, to Brooke saying she wished her father had been so open to talking about erotic art (if you tell her you talked about it with the girls), to Zara being perfectly OK with wedding you to them because she relates to wanting your own children, to the old diner lady saying "You should love who you love.....unless it's family. This isn't Alabama" and the oldest looking sad/disappointed. Speaking of the oldest, she goes on several times about how guilty she feels for feeling the way she does and how she knows it's wrong, (or later when she says she knows it's wrong and doesn't care), and it's very clearly not because she's afraid she'll mess up the dynamic of the household you have, lol.
OR even with your late wife saying that she's left pieces of herself in those that are still there, obviously alluding to her daughters (including how much they look like her).
I did change my words around to be more platonic than familial, but it's 100% obvious what the intention here is no matter how much you obfuscate it. Especially because there are parts that don't really make sense when you think about them in non-familial ways.
And it's fine for it to be. Just own it.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Sigh. It's fine if you modify the game and then interpret those lines like that, but, and I do hate to repeat myself here, without that modification, the relation you're projecting there falls away, and those very same lines, now in their original form, suddenly have different emotional meaning, revolving around guilt for words said and not wanting to betray that persons memory, among other things.

In turn, I'm not sure why you're so upset about that. I'm a firm believer in the dead author and all that, so if that's your interpretation of things, I'm not about to call you out as a pervert (or at least, any more of a pervert than any of us here).

But surely, and this is where we come to the part where it's not fine, you must be aware that there are consequences for a dev breaking TOS for certain platforms, and the ongoing purges as a result. So you interpret the story in whatever manner works for you, and cheers to you, and I'll keep on writing a story that just happens to work perfectly fine without the modifications you prefer, and does not rely on some particular taboo to drive character actions.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When will the new version be released?
And please, does anyone have a complete save :cry:
You've got a while to wait --- months. See the progress chart posted just 3 posts above yours.

No. Saves are custom for your choices in the game. You need to play it. Also, renpy saves can have malicious code by others. See the link just above the download links in OP.

Also, I'd recommend seeing an optometrist...

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Just for you. I much prefer to post the chart for you than to shut up people claiming, dead or milking. This chart is dated from last Wednesday. Like I said there is an accompanying word from Naughty about his week of work. That I won't post. And also join the discord to get it every week. the discord links are in the OP.

View attachment 3830310
Wow! i got into the thread to check if it wasn't abandoned, used to be a patreon of Naughty for a while so im happy to see he's still working on it.
This is one of those quality VN that don't show up quite as often as we would like, i've seen the steady progress of this game and he's come a long way since the early days, so i know Naughty puts a lot of care in his game and that's why it takes him so long, so he can give us something that's worth playing trough and so far i haven't been dissapointed, so i trust its going to be great whenever it comes out.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
?? I don't know why you're deflecting so hard. It's obviously clear what the intention is no matter what pretty words you choose to cover it up. From the parallels of the bible art of the daughters seducing their father that you allude to several several times, to Brooke saying she wished her father had been so open to talking about erotic art (if you tell her you talked about it with the girls), to Zara being perfectly OK with wedding you to them because she relates to wanting your own children, to the old diner lady saying "You should love who you love.....unless it's family. This isn't Alabama" and the oldest looking sad/disappointed. Speaking of the oldest, she goes on several times about how guilty she feels for feeling the way she does and how she knows it's wrong, (or later when she says she knows it's wrong and doesn't care), and it's very clearly not because she's afraid she'll mess up the dynamic of the household you have, lol.
OR even with your late wife saying that she's left pieces of herself in those that are still there, obviously alluding to her daughters (including how much they look like her).
I did change my words around to be more platonic than familial, but it's 100% obvious what the intention here is no matter how much you obfuscate it. Especially because there are parts that don't really make sense when you think about them in non-familial ways.
And it's fine for it to be. Just own it.
You do understand that it's make believe, right? You do understand you are on literally on a website dedicated to "adult" games, 70% of which revolve around incestuous themes?
I assume you also know that you are under no obligation to play the game?

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
You do understand that it's make believe, right? You do understand you are on literally on a website dedicated to "adult" games, 70% of which revolve around incestuous themes?

The thing is : for this one, if you don't modify the relationships one bit, it's not incestuous, like at all. You have to read it a certain way to make it incestuous.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
You're missing the entire point of my post. I was just saying it was odd the weird deflection from the dev, but his reply stated that it's due to patreon and sites with their morality policing. Makes sense. Now I understand the reasoning.

The thing is : for this one, if you don't modify the relationships one bit, it's not incestuous, like at all. You have to read it a certain way to make it incestuous.
If you're somewhat illiterate to the themes on display in bright flashing lights, then I see how you might see it that way. I'd feel bad for you, but I could see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: odin38 and Xythurr

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
If you're somewhat illiterate to the themes on display in bright flashing lights, then I see how you might see it that way. I'd feel bad for you, but I could see it.
So you read my message (which was rather polite and non-judgmental cause you're entitled to your interpretation just like I am to mine), and you felt the need to insult and patronize me in a passive-aggressive way... Alright, guess I'll leave it at that.

Thank you for showing me why you'd be a waste of my time, and a good day to you, you sweet summer child.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, not to beat a dead horse, and I for one am more than willing to let this one lay rotting by the wayside and move on, but SuddenImp is actually right. And of course it nods and winks at the common tropes in the games that go that way, and of course there's that reference to the Good Book in there, but that still doesn't take away from the fact that at no point does it go "oh my gosh forbidden dick, sooo good but I mustn't", and isn't a complete pile of nonsense for those that don't modify it first to include that forbidden dick.

How about we just let this one be and move on, eh?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, anyone with a save at the end of Ch. 1-7 v1.0.0 please? Tx :)
Not recommended mate. To quote the link to NR's post from the OP page:

This is NOT the release announcement, but since we'll be burried in "can haz save plz!!!!" requests very soon, a public safety warning , , or .
View attachment 2830777

Besides.... one persons save might not have the same choices you'd want to make.

SuddenImp

Sep 10, 2023
I agree. So, brand new topic : when is the next update coming out ?
All jokes aside, and sorry if you've answered that question here before, but do you plan on bringing back the achievements for episode 8? Cause I genuinely loved unlocking them in episodes 1-7.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
All jokes aside, and sorry if you've answered that question here before, but do you plan on bringing back the achievements for episode 8? Cause I genuinely loved unlocking them in episodes 1-7.
Oh, yeah, I do. They're relatively easy to implement and work fine even without a Steam backend, so no reason not to.

4.70 star(s) 489 Votes