BrunoReus11

Aug 17, 2017
This game looks pretty good just by looking at the art, and I've read that the story is amazing. I was wondering if there are sex scenes with the two main girls (I assume they're MC's family) because it looks good

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is there a lot of difference between the normal and the compressed version?
By my guess, substantial chance of artifacts, seams and blending issues for sprites, splotchy images in darker areas, etc.

I try to compress each scene individually as best as it'll take without graphical issues, some bulk high compress applied after market will bring out all those issues I've made sure to avoid, and with the amount of images currently in there, it's highly unlikely (and unreasonable) to expect a compressor did that too.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I know some people don't consider AI generated photos as "art" or even fanart, but using some prompts on the one I use, I made pretty close versions of Denise and Macy I could share. The Denise is not quite as young as she is in the game.

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
1719599245707.jpeg

Didn't get the tattoos, but I was able to render this close version of Macy.

1719598933975.jpeg

The hair didn't do the double ponytail, but I got this for Denise.
They just look like completely different people to me.
Bottom one is still cute, but both just miss the charm of the originals.

Reactions: sava75

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Macy is pretty close. It's hard to get the larger somewhat cartoony (and adorable) eyes of the original. Body is pretty spot on.

night12113

Dec 10, 2021
Hey, just passing by, I want to thank you naughtyroad, I finished chapter 7 a few minutes ago, and your writing for it was top notch, especially for the emotional moments. I actually cried at the dinner and wedding ceremony, and I'm not one to do that liberally.

Just, thank you, for your creativity and your effort to bring this story to us

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I know some people don't consider AI generated photos as "art" or even fanart, but using some prompts on the one I use, I made pretty close versions of Denise and Macy I could share. The Denise is not quite as young as she is in the game.
I will go as far as calling ai generated photos art in some cases. But I absolutely will not ever call the people entering the prompts artists.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I will go as far as calling ai generated photos art in some cases. But I absolutely will not ever call the people entering the prompts artists.
That's definitely fair. I never assumed I was an artist, I just know some people HATE AI art and photos.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey, just passing by, I want to thank you naughtyroad, I finished chapter 7 a few minutes ago, and your writing for it was top notch, especially for the emotional moments. I actually cried at the dinner and wedding ceremony, and I'm not one to do that liberally.

Just, thank you, for your creativity and your effort to bring this story to us
Cheers, I'm really happy to hear it struck a chord with you. :love:

night12113

Dec 10, 2021
Cheers, I'm really happy to hear it struck a chord with you. :love:
It really did, since the beginning you made me care about Macy and Denise, and I gave my best effort to fix things and make them happy. I was so glad when that effort paid off, but you really gave me the scare a few times in Ch. 7, when Brooke texted and Macy saw it (thank god it was just a desk picture), when they were almost caught at the school, when Sierra and Zarah showed up out of the blue, but things worked out better than I could've hoped.

You wrote an emotional rollercoaster for us, and I enjoyed every minute of it. You can really feel the love they have for each other, and quoting Zarah, anyone can tell they belong together. I only find the dream scenes with the MC's late wife - especially the ones between her and the girls - very sad and emotional, but I reckon they're integral to the experience you crafted for us.

I can't wait to see what else is in store for us, thanks again for coming up with this.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also got emotional during certain moments in the game and that included some tears running down my cheeks.
The writing is so good in this and the game is top tier imo.

Of course I also loved the erotic moments. I especially liked sticking the pen up Brooke's bum.
And eating the popcorn with Macy's juices all over it.

4.70 star(s) 489 Votes