RPGM - Partial - WIP - INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wewladdo3

One of the more fun h-game JRPGs I've played. Combat is fast and doesn't feel like an afterthought. It was also really interesting to play around with all the different monster girl party members you get. They all have unique use cases and it was very fun to go exploring to find all of them. You see, this isn't a monster girl catching game, and that was a pleasant surprise for me to realize. All the monster girls are obtained in different unique ways as you go through the game. There are plenty of optional ones too, so no two people will have the same experience.

The sexual content in this game is overall very good, although it leads a bit to be desired compared to the other games from the same developer. This is because most of the girls in the game only get 2 scenes each and a smaller scene that can play repeatedly. In exchange, there's a big focus on the quantity of girls available (there are about 40), and I think there's something for everyone in here. In addition, there's a bit of optional homosexual content in here, for those that like that sort of thing.

This game took me about 20 hours to beat, and there's a whole load of postgame to do afterwards. You can easily get more than 40 hours out of it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Suminohana

Generic, cheap, censored, repetitive. Emphasis on generic, this game has zero personality. Characters are drawn with absolutely zero effort, they're not hot at all.
    Cum sounds are terrible and the cum itself looks like pudding.
    You can't load your saves from the game's menu, you need to go to the main menu.
    Not to mention the fact that most of it isn't translated yet.
    Waste of time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

A Can of Drink

The Game was exactly what I had hoped for when it's from Leaf Geometry. Love almost every single game from these people, considering I love JRPG games moreso than any other genre. It really gets my gamer blood flowing whenever I play games like this.