?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Thanks. I fould resonable cards from sykosis. And the server he use to publish is actually also quite good, when you search for tags like models or stars.

I tried to load some of these cards, and got some messages comming up about missing Mods. So I guess I need to find out of something about that.
View attachment 4057308
all the mods you are looking for have been uploaded here in the forum for free. just search for them.
you can also download many of the mods via the uplouder in the game launcher, or via the site - better-sideloader

edenz

Jun 26, 2019
Hey guys, very noob question. I have the R9 version, could I install the R16 version directly without installing the previous versions?

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to edit the save file? I will like increase the amount of "current P", I tried to use notepad but can't found the right variable to change 1727052546808.png

KingSlayer15

Aug 14, 2020
If we were to create a game using Honey select should we only used hair models and clothes available on base Honey select or are the mods in better repack fair game for creating games?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Link expired?
Go directly to the .

If we were to create a game using Honey select should we only used hair models and clothes available on base Honey select or are the mods in better repack fair game for creating games?
Everything is fair game, mods included. Majority of the mods you see aren't even original, they're ripped from somewhere else.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Where download link? "Download" redirect to BR-site. I'm here because GD quotes ended.
I don't understand your question. The BR site has the most current download links, you really shouldn't be using anything else, as it's outdated and you're prone to run into errors loading new cards with old BepInEx.

Just use the link a couple of posts up to go the the BetterRepack site, select HS2 from the sidebar on the left, and you're gravy.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes