4.20 star(s) 277 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
he will and he already has. he trusted the FBI to settle it. :D he wasted a ton of time, it delayed his preparation and safety measures.
also, he spends most of his time dealing with his feelings and emotions, his focus is completely destroyed. his basic sense of priority even more. and his decision making is a joke.
but that's part of the drama and the story. it wouldn't work if he was just the most professional bodyguard money can find :D
Well not completely, because he has Johno going to get evidence and he will give him evidence. Only question is, will he give the evidence to the FBI, or will he act on it himself...

Reactions: 6pak2go and xapican

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks. I'm doing okay.

It was my sisters funeral on Wednesday, so I was away from home for a few days, as it was held in another part of the country. Hopefully, now that she has been laid to rest, I can start to move forward again.
'Tis but a pirates' den, but as far as I can tell, everyone here supports you, if not quite financially. Welcome back, don't rush things, do what your heart tells you. People are different. Some lose their spark if tragedy hits, others on the other hand tend to be motivated, when life punches at them. Find out, which type of person you are.

4.20 star(s) 277 Votes