DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
I even played from the beginning believing that it was some defect in the save file but now I realize that version 11 is available only to sponsors.
I'm not a patron, but I downloaded it from here and played through last week - you should be able to scroll up and see my comment - might be end of the previous page.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I even played from the beginning believing that it was some defect in the save file but now I realize that version 11 is available only to sponsors.
Are you really having the right version? Or using an outdated mod? The ones from the main page for this game are definitely for EP11, I actually played EP11 when it was posted two moths back.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Ok, im still confuse, but ok.
According to Dev, there is a good chance that these things wont be in the game, probably only in bonus episodes (if they show up at all).
Read this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-11-bonus-7-8-az.33607/post-14357011

Now onto hopefully the last message about the three letter acronym of doom, the mods are really touchy about this stuff, which is perfectly fine given how quickly you can derail threads with it, so lets try to keep this discussion to a minimum.
From my understanding, sharing and swinging are considered "netorase" which is when the MC willingly lets another man "eat his cake". Where as when someone says "NTR" or "hard NTR" it can come in a few different ways: another man comes and eats the cake before the mc can have any, the cake wants to get eaten by another man, the cake is getting blackmailed by another man into getting eaten by him (and the cake ends up liking it). there are other forms, but these are the ones that are most common (at least I think, I dont like other men eating my cake so this is all information I have gathered from second hand sources)
if you see the "cheating" tag on a game, it usually either means that the MC is cheating on someone to get with someone else, or an LI is cheating on their partner to be with the MC.

I hope you can forgive me not using exact language, despite being on an adult games forum I am still a little uncomfortable being so brazen talking about this stuff

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
According to Dev, there is a good chance that these things wont be in the game, probably only in bonus episodes (if they show up at all).
Read this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/halfway-house-ep-11-bonus-7-8-az.33607/post-14357011

Now onto hopefully the last message about the three letter acronym of doom, the mods are really touchy about this stuff, which is perfectly fine given how quickly you can derail threads with it, so lets try to keep this discussion to a minimum.
From my understanding, sharing and swinging are considered "netorase" which is when the MC willingly lets another man "eat his cake". Where as when someone says "NTR" or "hard NTR" it can come in a few different ways: another man comes and eats the cake before the mc can have any, the cake wants to get eaten by another man, the cake is getting blackmailed by another man into getting eaten by him (and the cake ends up liking it). there are other forms, but these are the ones that are most common (at least I think, I dont like other men eating my cake so this is all information I have gathered from second hand sources)
if you see the "cheating" tag on a game, it usually either means that the MC is cheating on someone to get with someone else, or an LI is cheating on their partner to be with the MC.

I hope you can forgive me not using exact language, despite being on an adult games forum I am still a little uncomfortable being so brazen talking about this stuff
Now i get it. Thanks. So the ntr could be in dlc or some game who is not canonic to the main story.

Reactions: shitass1001

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Posted today

Az

New

Hey everyone.
Got some stuff to talk about. Namely the monetization aspect of this project.
MAIN GAME:
For the previous 5 years of so, everything I've made came out for free eventually. For the main game, it was available on the $10 tier on day one of each update. While the $5 tier gets it 2 weeks later and the $1 tier, another 2 weeks after that... and finally it would be available completely for free sometime after.
This is changing. Now, new episodes will stay at the 10$ Tier indefinitely (this will retroactively affect EP11, which I will move back up to the $10 tier as soon as I post this.
EP1-EP10 will remain available for free. I won't removed the download.
BONUS EPISODES:
For the bonus episodes. Previously, each new episode that comes out was locked at the $20 tier until a new one is developed. At which point, previously released bonuses will migrate down the tier, all the way to the $1 Tier before being available for free later.
This is also changing. The lowest limit for down tier migration for bonus episodes are now at $5. They will not go lower than that as each new bonus episodes are released.
A newly released bonus will still be locked at $20 until the next one is made as this is the entire reason behind the bonuses, as a top tier reward.
This will not affect the bonuses that are already available for free. Namely Bonus 1-3. They will remain free forever. Bonus 4 and above will never go below the $5 tier going forward.
REASONING:
First and foremost I'm doing this for the money. Not gonna beat around the bush about it. Putting an asking price on what I think (hope) my work is worth both in terms of money and self worth. Secondly, this is to make things more in line with what other devs of similar games are doing with their monetization. And finally, it's to make things align better as I attempt to make my work available on the various store fronts on the interwebs.
FINAL THOUGHTS:
Sorry to the $1 tier folks. You guys are the biggest group amongst my patrons. And I appreciate you all for all these years. I've been putting off this decision for a long time now even though it's been eating away at me with each new release. But things are changing and the decision has been made.
Thanks for reading,
Az

My thought is you need to release it on steam, and a pay per ep link should be available to fans. if this is your plan to make money from this game your work is good but fans will drop if your time for each ep is as long as the last few have been so good luck with the game hope to see it completed someday.

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Posted today

Az

New

Hey everyone.
MAIN GAME:
For the previous 5 years of so, everything I've made came out for free eventually. For the main game, it was available on the $10 tier on day one of each update. While the $5 tier gets it 2 weeks later and the $1 tier, another 2 weeks after that... and finally it would be available completely for free sometime after.
This is changing. Now, new episodes will stay at the 10$ Tier indefinitely (this will retroactively affect EP11, which I will move back up to the $10 tier as soon as I post this.
BONUS EPISODES:
For the bonus episodes. Previously, each new episode that comes out was locked at the $20 tier until a new one is developed. At which point, previously released bonuses will migrate down the tier, all the way to the $1 Tier before being available for free later.
This is also changing. The lowest limit for down tier migration for bonus episodes are now at $5. They will not go lower than that as each new bonus episodes are released.
A newly released bonus will still be locked at $20 until the next one is made as this is the entire reason behind the bonuses, as a top tier reward.
This will not affect the bonuses that are already available for free. Namely Bonus 1-3. They will remain free forever. Bonus 4 and above will never go below the $5 tier going forward.
REASONING:
First and foremost I'm doing this for the money. Not gonna beat around the bush about it. Putting an asking price on what I think (hope) my work is worth both in terms of money and self worth. Secondly, this is to make things more in line with what other devs of similar games are doing with their monetization. And finally, it's to make things align better as I attempt to make my work available on the various store fronts on the interwebs.
FINAL THOUGHTS:
Sorry to the $1 tier folks. You guys are the biggest group amongst my patrons. And I appreciate you all for all these years. I've been putting off this decision for a long time now even though it's been eating away at me with each new release. But things are changing and the decision has been made.
Thanks for reading,
Az

My thought is you need to release it on steam, and a pay per ep link should be available to fans. if this is your plan to make money from this game your work is good but fans will drop if your time for each ep is as long as the last few have been so good luck with the game hope to see it completed someday.

Oh boy AZ being AZ...

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Posted today

Az

New

Hey everyone.
MAIN GAME:
BONUS EPISODES:
REASONING:
FINAL THOUGHTS:
Thanks for reading,
Az

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't understand what's going on with so many developers.

You bring back the old update release schedule of 3-4 updates per year and then raise the prices! Lol

I understand that this is not realistic, but in order to teach such individuals they must be completely "lose all support" (money)! Maybe then they will think about it, but for now there are those who donate, regardless of the production time or the amount of content in one update, nothing will change and it will only get worse!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This why people aren't as invested in possibly investing into developers theses days than years back per se.

When you have AVNs that get a bit of a spark of interest and a flood of popularity, it brings in that sudden cash flow for a dev. Which is all well and good. But, as we all know, real life can take some unexpected turns. Some developers keep it real with their investors/potential investors, keeping them informed on things and while a delay and such may happen, and erode some measure of trust, it earns them a bit of a title of sorts.

Other developers, specially certain ones, lie their asses off with bullshit excuses and claims, go radio silent for 4+ years only to return in need of that desperate money, or just silently take in that low pledge money.

Here though, I would say it's a mixed bag. To say that it takes 16-18 MONTHS to make 1500-2k renders, is one hell of a stretch. Now granted, it could be that Az's investment in his computers are lacking, which "could" contribute to that lengthy delay, though it seems doubtful, given then amount he is likely making. Not to mention focusing on bonus episodes, which are pointless and neglect the main reason players are wanting to play for the plot and story, abietly a shitty one but still.

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
Asking all his supporters, including his biggest base at the $1/month tier to give him $10/month ($120/year) for 1 update is beyond wild.
Nah, he's asking $10 for an update, and given his release schedule, that's only going to happen once a year at best. The rest of the time, no one's forcing you to stay at $10 tier for longer than the month of release :WeSmart:

But for games like these, I'd only pay for a full release on Steam or whatever content distribution platform he plans to promote the game on. :HideThePain:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Nah, he's asking $10 for an update, and given his release schedule, that's only going to happen once a year at best. The rest of the time, no one's forcing you to stay at $10 tier for longer than the month of release :WeSmart:

But for games like these, I'd only pay for a full release on Steam or whatever content distribution platform he plans to promote the game on. :HideThePain:
Sounds like Steam and itch are the other platforms he's aiming to release on, FWIW...

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes