muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does the protagonist have ANY regular sex scenes cause I'm like halfway through the game and so far there is absolutely nothing
The only ones are in the hotel—progressing you affection with each girl gives you access to, in order, a masturbation scene, a blowjob scene, and a vaginal sex scene; although that last one might come after the boat ride where you have to pick one girlfriend between the two, so it might not be available for both—and at the very end. As has been stated multiple times in this thread, this is first and foremost a cuckold game, and so 90% of the content in the game revolves around that fetish.

Reactions: blitxo

Vedhon

Dec 16, 2023
Oh i get it's a ntr game i don't mind those scenes it's just i wanted it to first happen with the mc before getting to other sex scenes, now I kinda feel like i wasted too much time time

blitxo

Mar 14, 2019
It's hilarious that Serena's Headshot instakill works on bosses. The final boss and the extra boss went down instantly on hard mode because of that.

• Wow
Reactions: Racoon_4

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Typical Javanese hentai game! NTR+
Most {90%}hentai games/2d movies are NTR+ but always have good script/screenplay.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
ok. i know this is kind of a rant here and yes i failed to read the comments because i just read the tags saying NTR (optional) so was glad to find a game where i could just avoid those. but it wasn't until i noticed nothing was happening pretty much with the mc and the girls i read the comments and found it was a first and foremost cuck game. look if its a first and foremost ntr game get rid of the optional for drying out loud so for people like me who despise cuck games and want regular stuff we can just not waste time on this game. its a shame too because the base story seemed interesting. Damn i hate cuck games so effin much.

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
ok. i know this is kind of a rant here and yes i failed to read the comments because i just read the tags saying NTR (optional) so was glad to find a game where i could just avoid those. but it wasn't until i noticed nothing was happening pretty much with the mc and the girls i read the comments and found it was a first and foremost cuck game. look if its a first and foremost ntr game get rid of the optional for drying out loud so for people like me who despise cuck games and want regular stuff we can just not waste time on this game. its a shame too because the base story seemed interesting. Damn i hate cuck games so effin much.
Try reading the thread a bit, or just don't associate with the fictional cuckolding. That'll probably prevent future cases.(y)

Reactions: Product Placement

Dolcepapito67

Sep 14, 2024
View attachment 1498602

Overview:
It’s the mid-20th century. After finishing university, Ryunosuke isn’t sure what to do with his life, but he knows he needs a major change. He decides to take an extended vacation to Stivale, the boot of Europe, to discover what’s next for him. Upon arrival, he meets a fox-eared warrior named Serena who’s fighting to end the corruption that’s dogged her country since the Great War ended. Only together can they recruit a band of allies to stop the chancellor’s insane policies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-12
Release Date: 2020-04-20
Developer: AVANTGARDE - Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - TORRENT
Other: UNOFFICIAL MODDED*
Extra:
Walkthrough

View attachment 727304 View attachment 727303 View attachment 727302 View attachment 727301 View attachment 727300 View attachment 727299 View attachment 727298 View attachment 727297
I need to play this

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes