LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I hate NTR games where MC can't win.
A proper NTR game should be winnable - just it shall be hard to beat.
Leane 2 is a good example (on "black" difficulty). On a few initial throughways MC will be cucked. But if played right mc could evade NTR.
I mean he can, he gets the girl in the end in the ending I got. She was just raped a bunch.

Feb 11, 2023
you have to get the lamp from the room with the skull next to the lock. The key is on the room with the 3 big windows that you can walk through once a monster bashed them. The room was where you could watch Rin getting fucked through the window.
how did you worked that out?

thank you very much good sir!

Reactions: Poggersq

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I hate NTR games where MC can't win.
A proper NTR game should be winnable - just it shall be hard to beat.
Leane 2 is a good example (on "black" difficulty). On a few initial throughways MC will be cucked. But if played right mc could evade NTR.
Artificial Academy 2. You can completely shut down any semblance of NTR if you know the mechanics.

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
there is a walkthrough you can check the point u get stuck

lmaoxd321

Jul 10, 2021
I cannot select the difficulty whats going on... I have hit every key on my keyboard at this point Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 11.29.21 AM.png
Edit: Nvm I figured it out - some sort of saving issue between virtual machine and shared directories

Last edited:

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Fucking hell guys, how do you equip the weapons?!

I could punch and throw a grenade, but I can't make the gun and the melee weapons work!

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know which versions of the msvc++ packages are required? I have all of VC2010, VC2012, VC2013, and VC2015 installed, but I still get 4 error messages saying the code execution cannot proceed because msvcr120.dll/msvcr100.dll was not found.

I've tried repairing, and reinstalling all versions, but the errors are still there.

Nevermind, I figured it out. If anyone has the same problem, you need to install the x86 versions of all the MSVC packages as well as the x64 versions.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Can't progress any further after finding medicine which cuts to a scene where Shinjo has sex with Rin and she enjoys it.
I went back to the room they were in, they were gone.
I searched the paintings.
Then some other paintings in another room which said 'there was something, but Aoki couldn't do anything' or similar.
Dunno what to do from there.

Reactions: NTRfan18

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
where is the button in the painting?
Can't progress any further after finding medicine which cuts to a scene where Shinjo has sex with Rin and she enjoys it.
I went back to the room they were in, they were gone.
I searched the paintings.
Then some other paintings in another room which said 'there was something, but Aoki couldn't do anything' or similar.
Dunno what to do from there.
same, I'm stuck there too

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote