iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah Sage looks weird I am afraid. Its probably bad render, in that preview back at Neils house she isnt wearing any makeup and she looks beautiful.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I upped the brightness and lowered contrast to take a look at James' boots again and came to the conclusion that because they sit so high up off the ground, they're probably not boots but instead ice hockey skates. They probably have the blade guards on here.
1727115742203.png

Bella also has another pair of rain boots up there on the shelf in the garage. They are probably James'.
1727116199031.png

In summary, James will be joining the women and the MC on the trip to the winter cabin. Not only will they be ice skating there, but Jimmy will teach them how to play ice hockey. Fun, right?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I upped the brightness and lowered contrast to take a look at James' boots again and came to the conclusion that because they sit so high up off the ground, they're probably not boots but instead ice hockey skates. They probably have the blade guards on here.
View attachment 4063636

Bella also has another pair of rain boots up there on the shelf in the garage. They are probably James'.
View attachment 4063659

In summary, James will be joining the women and the MC on the trip to the winter cabin. Not only will they be ice skating there, but Jimmy will teach them how to play ice hockey. Fun, right?
The general consensus is that those boots you see from under her door
Being a DIK0915261.jpg
As you can tell, when enhanced enough you can see a golden frame. Which suggests that it's in fact a painting Bella took down before getting close with the MC

The picture we haven't seen yet which would be this one that magically disappears when you return after the tennis match.
2022-11-22 14_31_51-.jpg

So we don't actually believe they are a hidden set of boots specifically but instead of picture or painting of a theorized child Bella lost sort of explaining James vanishing away to some sort of walk-about or whatever.

This is a mystery no one has actually figured out yet. But I'm inclined to think it's a picture frame.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
For the last episode I only have one playthrough for "others"
But all these photos of cute Sage without makeup, makes you think that her path is worth playing too.

Reactions: Dixon White
4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes