MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
Just finished playing the prologue; great start, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting with the story right from the start rather than doing character introductions and stuff.;)

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Not gonna lie I was almost sent into full panic mode when my real name (that is the name of my laptop too) showed up in game and I was like,
Ah shit here we go again. new virus wave on F95, my personal data is definitely getting stolen, I need to change every passwords and scrub my laptop clean,
Then I remember that my name is also the name of this laptop n calmed down a bit and after reading through this thread it seems like its just a function of Renpy,
And it seems like I wasn't the only one who got the scare,
So I gotta say you got us all good, intentionally or unintentionally ,
The game itself is great,
Like the storyline that's taking shape and the characters and the renders are also top notch, reminds me of
Eternum,
Looking forward to future releases.

Last edited:

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
I am interested in that. What program/web/AI have you used for the music of your game?
SunoAi for making some of the music, thb not that much only few, all another i take from my old playlist, which one i planned to post in discord in the next few days.

Reactions: pemoj

Timirst

Jun 9, 2024
Through his military career, our protagonist developed a great inclination towards patriotism. :sneaky:

Girl: "Man, I can stick a DICK in my mouth... and sing the national anthem..."
MC: "Patriotism like that turns me on."

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/09/4052001_ss-2.png

THX for sharing...

EDIT:
MC with that hair lookin kinda like Milei, lol
TikTok ahh comment

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Anal sex, bdsm, creampie, footjob, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian Male/Female dom,
milf, elf, monster girl, multiple endings, double penetration, sex toy, slave, vanil.... thats all for now, not so much tbh, but better than nothing i guess, also, that may change over time. But about the other 7 tags, I'm sure there won't be any: NTR, MMF, Futa, Cheatings, Sharing, Swinger, Loli.
Hey, congratulations on your launch! It's looking pretty good!

I'll give some unsolicited advice that really made me have a great perception of these two games: Check out the game pages for Stella and Cyberheart.

The way they expose and clarify their tags and content was amazing. I think that having clarity like that in regards to current and planned future content would be great for your game.

Your premise intrigues me a lot, and I'll try ou the game soon.

Also, just for clarification, is there (or there be) the "virgin" tag? And the "double penetration" you mentioned is with toys? I ask cause you excluded MMF soon after (thanks for that!). Also, could you clarify the "rape" and "blackmail"? Those are very touch and go and circumstantial / context dependent for a lot of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Hey, congratulations on your launch! It's looking pretty good!

I'll give some unsolicited advice that really made me have a great perception of these two games: Check out the game pages for Stella and Cyberheart.

The way they expose and clarify their tags and content was amazing. I think that having clarity like that in regards to current and planned future content would be great for your game.

Your premise intrigues me a lot, and I'll try ou the game soon.

Also, just for clarification, there are (nor will be) the "virgin" tag? And the "double penetration" you mentioned is with toys? I ask cause you excluded MMF soon after (thanks for that!). Also, could you clarify the "rape" and "blackmail"? Those are very touch and go and circumstantial / context dependent for a lot of people.
Actually, initially blackmail, and rape were not planned, just mentions. But when I have fans who like this tag, I initially thought about it, but then all the same gave up the idea. Yes, the tag double penetration implies toys, and only, well, and a dick of our MC, that`s all. As for virginity, I'm not sure how I plan to implement it yet, or if it will even happen. For all my energies are thrown into writing a further plot, and finalizing the existing one, so it's hard for me to say anything about the tags. and I'm not the admin of this page, for personal reasons, so I can't customize it properly.bad i`m really thx for this advice.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
U know, u can ask me here too :D
I know I joked on the first page sorry for that lol. I did play this release and think you have a great start. Story seems interesting, I'm not a huge fan of honey select never have been but for a good story I will, that being said your artwork is really good for a format that isn't usually my taste. Looking forward to the development of your story and characters going forward nice work so far and thanks for interacting here. A lot of dev's don't so your time for a bunch of free loaders is appreciated. Wish you good fortune as you continue your work.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
damn, that's sad, I would welcome a slutty daughter.
Any hope for the only interesting Tags, in the future? NTR, sharing, swinging?
See, this is how I know you're trolling. If you had gone to the Itch page you would have gotten your answer.

Reactions: th3n

Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
Hello !

traduction Google:
I appreciate your game, but please, present the subtitles for all the texts (among others the voice that describes the situation). We can't always listen with the sound very loud and our comprehension of English is sometimes correct in writing, but insufficient for a good understanding in speaking. Thank you!

For the rest, Bravo!

Original:
J'apprécie ton jeu, mais, s'il te plait, présente les sous-titres pour tous les textes (entre autres la voix qui décrit la situation). On ne peut pas toujours écouter avec le son très fort et notre maîtrise de l'anglais est parfois correcte à l'écrit, mais insuffisante pour une bonne compréhension à l'oral. Merci !

Pour le reste, Bravo !

Reactions: NoGloryx
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes