BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1726986466614.png

Overview:
The protagonist, living a carefree life, falls in love for the first time and prepares to become the heir to the company, but is faced with betrayal. The betrayal changes his personality, he starts to think more rationally, but has he learnt his lesson? Subconsciously he wants to change, but is he strong enough?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-22
Release Date: 2024-09-22
Developer: KARKAS NYAMCO -
Censored: No
Version: 0.001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Art looks ok, but questionable if it is interesting. Might be just another boring Harem-game which gets abandoned after 3 Updates. What concerns me:

- Lack of description, the story presented in OP basically says nothing, so I assume it is not fleshed out yet and the Dev might not even know how to proceed
- The version-Number. I know it does not have to mean anything, but if someone starts with 0.001, it looks like there is very, very little content at the start

Will probably try it out today, but I dont really have much hope...

Last edited:

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Art looks ok, but questionable if it is interesting. Might be just another boring Harem-game which gets abandoned after 3 Updates. What concerns me:

- Lack of description, the story presented in OP basically says nothing, so I assume it is not fleshed out yet and the Dev might not even know how to proceed
- The version-Number. I know it does not have to mean anything, but if someone starts with 0.001, it looks like there is very, very little content at the start

Will probably try it out today, but I dont really have much hope...
Just meh. Not bad, but not great either. I've seen much worse, but there's nothing that attracts me to this project. Dialogues... meh. Irrelevant and superficial. Graphics... meh. Without being bad, you can see that some lights and shadows need more work. Scenes... meh. Plot... meh. Wait, there's a plot? Because I'm not sure about that. Gameplay... another meh. Like the plot and the scenes, things happen without really knowing why. And everything else... meh.
fa08016b2ef5ba152cba815f766d264f1fee407cd13cfd96059aef7766cc3fd1.jpg
Meh forgot to add.

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Overview:
The protagonist, living a carefree life, falls in love for the first time and prepares to become the heir to the company, but is faced with betrayal. The betrayal changes his personality, he starts to think more rationally, but has he learnt his lesson? Subconsciously he wants to change, but is he strong enough?​
LOL man that's so frkin funny.

I was just randomly hovering my mouse when I saw the art and it rly standed out to me.

A pity
lol Theres's smt I want to know though. A lot of games use the ntr but stop at it and revolves their whole game around it. Is this one of those? Bc it didn't rly seem so from the plot.
IN those game there is usually is no after (which is a pity so much potential thrown away). I couldn't give less of a damn abt there being NTR, what rly interests me though is knowing whether the player gets to choose his way moving forward. Do we have the choice to become a menace, grow from this experience or choose to let things be (being a cuck for those who prefer). I mean NTR happens I just want to know if the whole game is solely based on it or if there's more to it.
It's like for revenge stories, you need treason to happen b4 to get that revenge story lol and even if you don't choose the revenge path I like the changes occuring in Mc making him less naive, more aware of his surroundings...

Well I will siplify it, I want to know if this is just hentai, or if this is a story with hentai lol.

THX

I think I'l try this one this coincidence cant be just a coincidence lol

THX

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Another idiot MC getting kicked in the face and punched by everyone. What a shame....
I suppose it is part of the plot and there will be character development. But yes, certainly repetitive and unappealing.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
at least we didnt see her fucking the other guy,....what trouble me is if this will have real choices or just fake ones,
there is some error here ,the op says some shit that didnt happends in the game,is like he is talking about about the past when we didnt see the all premises happend ,only part of it,no cliffhanger either or at least not a good one,only a .....well nopt so good start,....

Reactions: MrBenny

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Needs an NTR tag. Your girlfriend is fucking some other guy in a club bathroom, and you walk in on them. Also needs a Kinetic Novel tag. There are no choices whatsoever.

For the game as a whole, MC is a wimp. He gets bullied by everyone, beaten up constantly, girlfriend fucks someone else behind his back (as per the spoiler above), and everyone treats him like a doormat. He is just a weak MC and whiney.

There are no choices, so you just go along for the ride of watching this MC get worked over by everyone. It is just not enjoyable. If you're into humiliation and being beaten up constantly, then maybe this is for you. But otherwise, I just couldn't stand it. Oh, and as well, this has Harem and NTR. So, have fun with that.

Either way, best of luck with this, and thanks.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes