VN Ren'Py Free From Others - a game about love in the family [Development thread]

Futa or Male MC?

• Futa

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, here we go, let's do this!
Intro_1c.jpg

Hello and welcome!

I'd like to tell you about the game I'm working on.

About four months ago I decided to make an adult visual novel like not many has made before.
A game about a family, who are intimate with each other. So far so good, right? But what if I told you the main character is not the only focus in the game, but other male family members are also having a lot of intimate fun with the female members. By the end of the game the whole family will be together, sharing love, lust and bodily fluids. A big family orgy!

So if you are interested in a game like this, stick around, I'll tell you more in detail.

What you can expect: family orgy, big boobs, big dicks, female, male (and maybe futa) characters ranging from young to old; vanilla sex, lesbian sex, threesome, group sex, anal. Most likely a fair amount of voyeurism, masturbation (male, female and futa).

What you can NOT expect: homosexuality, scat, gore, underage sex, non-consensual sex, blackmail, heavy bdsm.

What you might expect: light bdsm, domineering, bestiality. (These all depend on where the story goes.)

Okay, what's there so far?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, that's it for now. I happily welcome your thoughts, questions, critique.
If you are interested, you can also follow me (FOR FREE) on my substar page. There are more renders, more information and other things there :)

LET'S GOOO!!!!

Last edited:

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Screenshot 2024-08-04 171817.png
Careful!! you're about to kick the hornet's nest by adding NTR to the Not To Expect list.
I suggest you remove it and add it to the What To Expect.

there are a lot of users here who label sharing as an NTR. the way they see it, any dick that touches the girls besides the MC counts as NTR. even if those girls are not in a relationship with the MC yet, Also lesbian sex(without the presence of the MC) counts as NTR.

read the comments on those threads to get the idea.

here:- https://f95zone.to/threads/love-unbound-ep-01-v0-1-1-greenmuddle.126814/post-14071406
and
here:- https://f95zone.to/threads/the-builder-s2-ep-8-1-lewdrobotics.101278/post-7059038

I hope that helps(y)

Also... Can't wait to see Ginny and Gabby in action. the game is not out and they're already my favorite:love:

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
View attachment 3898218
Careful!! you're about to kick the hornet's nest by adding NTR to the Not To Expect list.
I suggest you remove it and add it to the What To Expect.

there are a lot of users here who label sharing as an NTR. the way they see it, any dick that touches the girls besides the MC counts as NTR. even if those girls are not in a relationship with the MC yet, Also lesbian sex(without the presence of the MC) counts as NTR.

read the comments on those threads to get the idea.

here:- https://f95zone.to/threads/love-unbound-ep-01-v0-1-1-greenmuddle.126814/post-14071406
and
here:- https://f95zone.to/threads/the-builder-s2-ep-8-1-lewdrobotics.101278/post-7059038

I hope that helps
Hello!

Thank you for your kind words, I hope you'll follow the dev process as it goes.

As for NTR, I know how some people feel about it. Let me ask you, what is your opinion on the subject. Is joining into a relationship, that has been going for 15 years NTR?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry, I'm a little slow in english, what do you mean??
So the game is about a family and their sexual relationship with each other. The kids (MC as well) will be joining the the parents and the grandparents.
That is why I ask, do you think it is NTR if the child is joining his parents in sex? Father and son fucking the mother.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Will... the definition of NTR is kinda vague, and everyone will give you a different answer.
but me personally I say NTR is your love interest gets stolen from you aka cheating and leaving you for another person.
So No, I don't think the MC having an MMF with Mom and Dad or having a family orgy count as NTR. More like sharing is caring and it will make for quite interesting sex scenes, like double penetration, double BJ, and High Five.
but keep in mind, as I said in my first post, most users see sharing as NTR. so you are risking a lot by inviting ant-NTR to play your game, and those guys are aggressive and they will make sure to let you know that they don't like it by leaving negative reviews, bad comments...etc

so the best thing to do is to add NTR tag, that will save you the headache.

I hope that helps(y)

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Will... the definition of NTR is kinda vague, and everyone will give you a different answer.
but me personally I say NTR is your love interest gets stolen from you aka cheating and leaving you for another person.
So No, I don't think the MC having an MMF with Mom and Dad or having a family orgy count as NTR. More like sharing is caring and it will make for quite interesting sex scenes, like double penetration, double BJ, and High Five.
but keep in mind, as I said in my first post, most users see sharing as NTR. so you are risking a lot by inviting ant-NTR to play your game, and those guys are aggressive and they will make sure to let you know that they don't like it by leaving negative reviews, bad comments...etc

so the best thing to do is to add NTR tag, that will save you the headache.

I hope that helps(y)
Thank you! I am happy you said that, cause I think the same. I hope you'll enjoy the game, it will have a lot of threesome and group sex, yes. Yeeees... :love:

The NTR thing is a double edged thing. If I say there will be, the NTR lovers will come and demand cucking. So I'll probably just remove the "tag" and don't talk about it :p

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Thank you! I am happy you said that, cause I think the same. I hope you'll enjoy the game, it will have a lot of threesome and group sex, yes. Yeeees... :love:
No, Thank you! for making this game;), and come on, with an ass like this(Post) how can I not enjoy it?

The NTR thing is a double edged thing. If I say there will be, the NTR lovers will come and demand cucking. So I'll probably just remove the "tag" and don't talk about it :p
at the end of the day, this is your game, you make it the way you want it, and don't let some entitled idiot try to force you into doing something you don't like. just keep focusing on improving your game with every update, and see your fanbase grow.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Marcus_S

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I've added a poll to see what people think MC's gender should be.
The 'main' family are
guys, so MC will be the third child.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
If the sharing is avoidable aka not happening maybe.
Otherwise just huge meh.

I wish we could go back to the classic incest games without sharing/swinging and NTR.
Also lol at bestiality... :KEK:

Reactions: Chris2041

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, so a bit on update:
If you follow and read my substar page, you already know my aim is to make a kinetic novel about the family's past. This will serve as a prologue, to get to know the characters, also a practice for me for both Daz and Ren'Py.
The prologue will have three chapters, first the sibling grandparents as teens, then each side of the family (father's and mother's side).
Currently I'm in the stage of writing and setting up scenes, while learning Ren'Py. Next week I'll post some renders of the grandparents (Ginny and George) as their teenage self.
Until then, have a great weekend!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ABQ-NEW and Lerd0

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
As promised, this week I have something special for you! Actually two things. (But don't get too excited)!
The first comes tomorrow, when you can meet the two characters, whose story will be included int the first chapter of my kinetic novel.
Yes, this means I have officially and actually started working on the kinetic novel.
Check it out , tomorrow!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
As promised, this week I have something special for you! Actually two things. (But don't get too excited)!
The first comes tomorrow, when you can meet the two characters, whose story will be included int the first chapter of my kinetic novel.
Yes, this means I have officially and actually started working on the kinetic novel.
Check it out , tomorrow!
Since I am dumb and can't read the calendar, the actual substar post will come tomorrow.
The only reason for this is I'm trying to keep a schedule of posting on every Wednesday and Saturday. So... tomorrow. Sorry.
But... to compensate, here's a little something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: B444 and ABQ-NEW