EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is an unreasonable era. Everyone is under strong pressure from social expectations. Even the relationship between the closest parents and their children will have cracks...

Angel Education Center, an education center standing in a big city. It claims to be able to correct all children with Internet addiction or misbehavior and turn them back into good children.

Su Yao, who was not sexually active, sent his precious daughter to this mysterious place because his mother was deceived by the center's information. However, for the beautiful Su Yao, is the education method here a dream or a nightmare...?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-11
Release Date: 2024 0-09-10
Original Title: 電撃学園
Alias: Dengeki Academy
Developer: Playmeow -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.08
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android
(Trial version): - - - -

1726025045080.png 1726024861564.png 1726024967929.png 1726024984533.png 1726025004429.png 1726025018523.png

Last edited:

Veneficae

Apr 12, 2019
Is it just me or do I think Chinese H games will have absolutely 100x better graphics but somehow on all the other aspects, they're worse than most Japanese H games? (probably biased idk)
Depends on what you mean by better graphics because most Chinese hentai basically all have the same one art style and gets real stale real fast. Not to mention, most Chinese hentai just have basic menu clicking as gameplay so they do feel stale after playing one of them. However, Japanese hentai are predominately visual novels so they have to rely on story to be titillating. Also, depending on the company, they also get real stale with the art style as well. I mean, just look at Miel to get an idea of what I mean.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Is it just me or do I think Chinese H games will have absolutely 100x better graphics but somehow on all the other aspects, they're worse than most Japanese H games? (probably biased idk)
You need to understand that in Japan it's perfectly fine to make a game with lolis where they are put through the most horrible yet oh-so-delightful H-scenes known to man as long as you have a "all characters in this game are above 18" warning, while almost everywhere else this isn't enough or allowed, much less China.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
i dont understand
the characters are named chinese
but the promotion markings are japanese ?

bruh

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes